From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow

I never knew people would like this site! I was just trying something new besides Star Wars. Maybe I should make one more... Any Ideas? Maybe cardbored united, or Geeks united. Or greeks united. I DONT KNOW!!!! I am grounded anyway.

-Ari

3 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Let's.....just.....leave it

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Swamp Thing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I agree with Gaia. We have something here. Let's build this.

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home