From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Calling all heros and members

Hi I was asked to do the template here weeks ago and I have been working on it... I need everyone to send me some pictures that best represent your character... (please send more than one)

send to Novy_is_novy@yahoo.com



Thanks

10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Fortunately I have an entire folder of pictures of myself. You know, just in case.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

*rolls eyes*

6:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

problem jon?

6:44 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A whole folder of pictures sounds just a wee bit self centered, don't you think?

(The folder on my computer named "Hot Jon" should be ignored. Thank you)

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, I am the most powerful telepath on the planet.

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Given that, I think I'm incredibly humble.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

I have trouble even finding mention of me....

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Actually, I have a folder of Gaia pics and Vampi pics, too. If you like Gaia, I can send Vampi the pics I have of you.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I guess Jon is a bit of a recluse. He's rarely captured on film.

3:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have over 20o pictures of vampi most from comic book covers but always welcome more never know if I get one I do not have

and yes any gaia pictures would be appreciate it

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home