From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Invitation Accepted.

Well, this is the Martian Manhunter here. I was invited to Heroes United and accepted the invitation. I guess I'll tell the origin of how I thought of doing my blog. Well, when the Dial B For Blog message board became attatched to Boardhost it asked for my "secret identity". Besides Robby I think I was the first poster (interesting, besides the admin, Boba Fett, I was the first poster here too.) so I didn't know what to say. On the spur of the moment I decided on J'onn J'onzz and thus was born my fictional character. Soon I became a member of the Comic Book Resources board (in order to talk to Len Wein) and used the same name there (thanks for informing me of it, Brian Cronin!). And next was my expansion to Toonzone. Having seen and loved the absorbascon and other blogs (such as the Hulk's and Dave's long box) I decided the next logical step was to make one using my fictional name. I never realized how hard doing these are. Okay, that's all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hi ho welcome.

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome :)

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Welcome onboard Manhunter!

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Wait, it's Manhunter? Awww, I've been calling him a Maniteehunter all this time!

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

welcome Martian

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Actually Hudson, I think that's a large, bot very agile, underwater slug-like creature.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I'm a bit confused about my name too. Do I hunte men? Or am I hunter than is a man? Or am I a manatee that hunts men. Or man that hunts manatees? Or a Martian that hunts all of them. I need to shut up now.

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home