From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Coming Soon: Last Gladiator Standing!

I wanted to do this for a while, but I also wanted to wait for the end of Big Brother: Naboo (Good job, Jar Jar; congrats Fluke). I want to do a Last Gladiator Standing "Reality Show" in the same vein as BBN and Survivor Tatooine, but I want to include more than just the Star Wars characters, I want everyone who wants to participate to get the chance.

Therefore, I have but two questions for you:

1. You want to come out and play?

2. Should I wait until summer when people (allegedly) have the time?

3. Any other thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions? Catchphrases? Favorite quotes? Shoeboxes full of dog poop?

I guess that's 8 questions.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer is good I want to play just give me some advance warning so I can have my blog set up and not be in the middle of something :) Please

2:48 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm up for it, as long as the show is handicap accessible. ;-]

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

You can use any of my characters if you want.

8:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! Summer also is a good idea.

6:52 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Of course, we'll have room for you, Professor. I think that I am going to start it up in about a month. I am currently pretty busy, but that shouldn't change anytime soon. ;-)

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Are there any restrictions??

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home