From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Emma?

http://frostemma.blogspot.com/

Does anyone know anything about this? (As Emma, can you blame me for being a little upset?) She has already commented in some blogs... asking for help. So um... Yeah... New Emma... Not making me very happy ^_^ Especially now that I feel as if I have to compete.

EDIT: If this is about the stunt double thing... PLEASE NO PLOTS! I only did that so I wasn't included in the Phoenix thing. I'm going to rectify that now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Oh, wow... another Emma!?

That's cool!

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I bet you're kind of frosted, ha ha!

Er, OK, then, I don't quite get why people do this. On one hand, they're all made up characters and they're not yours to begin with so it's no big deal. But then, there's this thought that someone else comes in, sees other people doing it and decides to just take one, who cares if someone has already invested so much of his or her creativity into a character.

There are two Jar Jars, two Queen Amidalas and three Count Dokuus (I think) running around the Star Wars blog.

I guess I just consider myself lucky, there's only one Jon the Interglactic Gladiator, thank God for that...

6:55 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Didn't think that people'd get mad if I used a name they already had. Hm... I couldn't even find a frostemma.blogspot.com blog, though I found an emmafrost.blogspot.com. Are there a lot of Emma blogs?

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home