From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Picard Song

Look out for details in my Journal soon where I found a superb song video called The Picard Song.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I did a search of that site and there are several versions of that. I like the one with the Sims created characters.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That Picard song was really funny. I can't believe how much work some devoted fan or fans had to put into it. I'm going to have to check out the other ones, too.

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Duly noted and archived.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

sound good cant wate!!

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home