From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm comin' !

I will be back to posting again on me blog....soon!

I've been involved in a public speaking competition and it's been taking up a lot of my time. I've done it every year but I haven't actually ever won anything. This year, I won at my school, I won at the Legion in my town, I won at the area competition, and next it region (I think)! I'm really excited, this is something I like doing and I'm finally going somewhere with it. I if I win in the next round I go to the provincial level (which is in Toronto), then it's national (in Vancouver) and after that World (IN HAWAII!!!)! I won't get my hopes to high up-- 'cause there’s obviously a pretty good chance I'll loose-- but I'm still happy!

Anyway, that's my explanation. I'll be back to posting soon!

TTYL

6 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

congrats gaia

2:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats

5:32 AM

 
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Do not congratulate! That conjurs up hubris, which in turn leads to character flaws resulting in tragedy. Do I need to remind you of Antigone?!

Wha- nooooo!

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That is awesome! You go Gaia! All I ask is that when you take over the world, you remember who your friends are. ;-]

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

If you have problems giving your speech, try to picture everyone in their underpants.

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That's not hard with most of the people I hang out with. They tend to wear their underwear on the outside.

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home