From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, March 06, 2006

doing cross overs?

want your readers to know that a storyline is continued from or is entwined from another blog?


here is a little trick...

go to settings, formatting and say yes to show link field

now open your template (a little trick when working on templates, use firefox open the template in tab and again in another tab, use IE open template in window and again in another window... now you have 2 x the template, template A is your original in case you make a mistake just save the original and start over... )

now find
< H3 CLASS="post-title">
< BLOGITEMURL>
<A HREF="<$BlogItemUrl$>" TITLE="external link">
< /BlogItemUrl> < $BlogItemTitle$> < BLOGITEMURL>
< /A>< /BlogItemUrl> </H3>


and replace it with

<BLOGITEMTITLE> </BLOGITEMTITLE>
<H3 CLASS="post-title"> <$BlogItemTitle$>
</H3>


Find <p class="post-footer">

then add
<hr />
; in front of it
and after it put...

<blogitemurl> for more on today's adventure be sure to visit today's crossovers:
<$BlogItemURL$> </blogitemurl>


So now when you post you have a link bar just add the person you are working the crossover with ie

<a href="url">JohnDOE</a>

if you add nothing then the message about the cross over doesnt show if you add a link it shows

then it will look like this just look at the post footer where your comment link is

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

This is being aimed at me isn't it? Look I'm adding links arrgh! I was just being lazy before :-) Seriously do you mind writing the Vegeta Vs Vampi fight? I can if ya don't want to.

11:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... no silly willy it wasnt aimed at no one I just found a way to do it and some one emailed me asking me how so I decided to tell all

and I will write the first half lol and let you finish the storyline...

unless something has come up and you dont have time to write it then it isnt a problem I can write it all :)

2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay I did the first part and didnt use all the pictures I sent you so you still have fighting pics and can conclude the fight LOL :P

*wink*

unless you want me to just email me if you do :)

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

I'm just teasing. I'lll finish it tonight.

12:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OCC

wipes brow I was worried thought I done offend someone not meaning to :P btw pictures in email :) they are bloody better I think lol

also I wasnt sure if you were asking me to write it because something at school came up and you just couldnt do it ...

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

occ you didn't offend me iwas just messing with you. Hence the smiley face No I didn't want to hog all the Vampi Vegeta fight since it is a crossover and all. And i didn't want it to be a short Fluke /Hercule fight either . I just knew I wasn't able to write that last night with having to go through this mornings' cap and gown and class ring buying mess.

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OCC-
Awww I see :) and I did see the smily but I wanted to make sure :P

cap and gown I take it you are graduating this year?

Congrats :)

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

thanks

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

2015-07-28 zhengjx
tory burch handbags
kate spade
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses uk
air max uk
oakley sunglasses outlet
soccer shoes for sale
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
jordan femme
true religion jeans
snapbacks hats
oakley sunglasses cheap
michael kors handbags
chanel outlet
air force pas cher
cheap soccer jerseys
polo ralph lauren
pandora bracelets
louis vuitton borse
michael kors watches
beats by dre
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors
longchamp outlet online
ralph lauren femme
nike pas cher
coach outlet store online
hollister kids clothing
toms outlet store
soccer outlet
michael kors uk outlet
jordan shoes uk
air max 2015
kate spade bags
louis vuitton sacs
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet

1:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home