From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Heroes: United Forum

Is Here! I have created a forum for Heroes: United. Like Star Wars: Unplugged it is a forum where bloggers who have blogs that come here gte to join and post in the forum.

Here is the link: http://s11.invisionfree.com/Heroes_United/
I hope you join and post. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments please email me or PM me in the forum. My member name is Jango Fett. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I am in.

Would an admin like to put a link to the forum on the side? I would be very grateful.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Yeah, it would bring more bloggers from Heroes to the new forum.

4:22 AM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

Ok, I put the link in. I put the one for the forum Pippin/Barriss made a while back too.

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home