From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Card Born again!

Yay! I got my camera charger and stuff. Not that any of you are fans of my videos. Or my sight (besides xavier, who just comes out of respect). But uh... Yeah. In a week or so I might be able to have them on my site. I have two new movies! YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm looking forward to it. I think my favorite parts of the videos, besides the armor, is the funny voice effects. Hopefully they are meant to be funny.

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home