From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Your attention! Your attention, please!

Announcing: Last Gladiator Standing.

I am going on a short vacation this weekend and next week I will start up Last Gladiator Standing. See, I already made a logo!


I would like to invite anyone who is interested in participating to join -- X-Men, Star Wars characters, Lord of the Rings. Everyone. To enter, please email me at joninterglad@hotmail.com. I haven't figured out how many participants to allow, but I suppose that I can burn that bridge when I get to it.

I recommend that everyone sign up with Jango and his Heroes Forum for plotting and and discussion purposes. Like I said, everyone is invited who wants to come in. Any questions can be directed to my email or the comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I've added the logo to my links! It took me a bit to figure out.

4:47 PM

 
Blogger Son Goku said...

I gave up on the logo but did put the name on my links

1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home