From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

New Look

Okay I was asked to re-do the template...
It is finished... When (and if) Gaia approves this is how it will look


go on take a peak

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That looks great! But what's with the insert of DC characters near the title? Wait a minute. DC does Vampirella, don't they? Okay, never mind then. I think that sidebar looks really dynamic!

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

I know I already wrote this in the e-mail, but it looks great! There's just that problem of not being able to see everyone who's behind where the text goes. I hope no one gets mad...

4:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is why it took so long... No matter what
I did I couldnt get everyone out ...


but everyone is there...
not just DC

LoTR, Starwars,Startrek, Noel Jon HUdson
Vampi is Harris comics
X men is Marvel
Manhunter martian is Dc


so its a variety... All I can say Id I ddint play favorites I tried to work with what fit... and everyone I hope will not get mad

3:41 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Holy guacamole! I had to spread it between two monitors to see it all. That's hee-uge.

Nice work, Vampi.

6:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know... jon but I was trying to get as many character in there thanks :)

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I really like the blogo-sphere graphic, too. Where did that come from?

3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the sphere (just a plane 3 d sphere on google or yahoo ) and doctored it using my graphic tabet

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home