From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

You Voted!

Looks like this is both an Out Of Character blog as well as a Role Playing blog.

Personally, when this blog was created I thought it was going to be RP and we'd all have some story going. But with both we can do that and if anyone has something to say they can just post it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said...

Hi, there!

You told me to leave you my e-mail, so here it is:

ssumppg@yahoo.com

Thanks!! :-)

6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOC- what I would suggest if you post something that really is out of character then put it in the title OOC that way anyone who would rather not read it and just stay in character can by pass it


(just an idea)

I am like a willow tree I bend easily

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Ellethwen said...

Do willow trees necessarilly bend easily?

Ah, I think I posted the wrong E-mail. Anyways, I was reciommended for joinination by Legolas, so here's my E-mail:

moonlit-wings@hotmail.com

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home