From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Noob? who me?

Vampirella walks in the room and everyone grabs a chair. Someone says okay now take off the mask….
Vampirella pouts,"Awww do I have to. I don’t want to go occ. The real me is soooooooooo boring."
The crowd starts cheering in encouragement

Okay Who am I?
Hmmm I am an
Age (level) 23 NE Druid enchanter/tailor… Hmmm no no that is my character in WOW
Age (level) 53 Gnome warlock engineer/miner nope another wow character
Oh I know I am the Blackwidow…. Wait that was my character in the waterpond my yahoo groups
I snap my finger… A miner in a big corpotation (dang no that was EVE). OH I KNOW!!!!
I am a Mon Calimari name Starkiss Tuna I am a chef and love Elvis Mon Calamari no no that was SWG
Oh I am a sexy green Twil' lek with pink dots in my Lekku. I wear a black Lekku wrap black skintight infiltrator suit and black boots. I am a Tera Kasi and a dancer. Yoda whispers, "I think that is a SWG character as well." But her name it was who I am it was oh I remember my name is November Rain aka Novy… (some times Novrain) I am an Oglon from nightfall… wait that was a MUD… but I am getting close… I am November Rain (Carola-Dawn [and no the first half isn't pronounced like the car] Deschamps) but everyone on and off the pc (except for family) call me Novy. I am (do I have to say my age?) okay I am 35 years old and I am an American living in Germany. Munich (if any of yyou come this way let me know I love plaing hostess)

I know I know you knew it right?

Why did I start a blog like this?
Well, I started blogging and my first blog is not any thing specia, its completely about me in RL I guessl. Don’t remember how but I found Fluke and he was so funny. So when I would get bored (or a server crashed lol) I would blog surf through his blog roll. From there I found Captain P and Jon. Then one day I was bored and decided I would mess with Jon ….. Which is why I chose Vampirella….

Why did I choose Vampi?
Now if I do RP and I choose a comic book character it normally is Black Widow but Jon was fighting Vampires and though I didn’t know her story I remember my dad reading Vampirella (he was a HUGE comic book collector and had comic books worth bootels of $$$$$) Anyhow I didn’t know her story but I knew of her and thought I would I created her to mess with him a little. (play the bad guy but OPPS turned out she is a goodie goodie lol) So I had to get into character and well the rest is as they say history

I later also choose Hotstuff and Madgalena. Because I was going to kill Vampi and then have her return to life in a storyline...

If you post often, where do you get your ideas?
Oh Boy… I like RPG but I am not into PVP as much as I am into PIP (player interaction with player) so I am use to working with others in Guilds and stuff.
When I did my MUD I was working with the newspaper as a gossip columnist and I had to make up gossip stories about the players. When I played SWG my guild ask me to do the same and it was fun… With SWG I could take screen shots and play with images to make it really look as if the players was upto something juicy OR (yeah I am getting to my point) I used screen shots of graphic errors… LOL and SWG had a lot of them!!!! So I made up the story according to the pictures… Same with now… I find pictures and use them to make up the story. I recently have also been combining my storyline with other bloggers. (looks esp at Vegeta). Which was great I could shape my story to his and then play with ideas in way I hadn't considered taking my story...
I write an idea out like right now I have in drafts my post for several posts and then I change things around or add with what ever is going on around with other bloggers… I also did a survey thingy to see where my readers want me to take the story LOL

Where do you find pictures to post
Goggle image, yahoo and web search
Then I have PSP and I have fun (evil laughter)

Am I done can I put my red body wrap back on I mean I feel so exposed and naked here….

7 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Welcome

4:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thxs

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome. I can't believe that I'm your inspiration (although I did see that last week in your NR blog), I am honored.

And I don't know if you want to play Hostess to these characters, that might make you a Twinkie. Ha ha! Get it? Aw fergit it.

6:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Thanks Jon (didnt know you visited my NR blog) lol

Inspiration well give credit where it is due

Fluke started it, then you gave a little nudge (unknowingly) and Vegeta has been jumping in and getting me in even furthur (not that you have to push to hard lol)

lol.. twinkie lol

7:46 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

So . . Darklon is in Germany? That explains a lot.

4:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Explains alot as in the time frame ???

LOL


yeah I am like 6 hrs a head of EST


or explains alot in another way :P

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Wöhnen Sie in München? Cool!
Mir gefähllt Neuschwanstein Schloss! Es ist super!

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home