From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

They Call me Wilson, Wade Wilson

Howdy everyone, I'm you're friendly neighborhood mercenary with a mouth, Deadpool. Thought I'd strut my stuff since everyone else is.

In truth my name is Nabeel. I'm a comic fan yeah. And I thought that starting a fake blog might be a little more interesting than really seeing whats going on in my depressingly boring life. I'm an Ameri-can do of Pakistani descent. Want more I might tell you if you bribe me. <_<

Why did I start a blog like this?

Well I saw Professor Xavier post about his blog at uncannyxmen.net and lurked around for awhile. After a bit, I decided to post as Deadpool. I thought it was an interesting idea to have fictional character's blogs. So I decided to start my own at somepoint, thought it'd be fun. Plus it helps me plug my favorite sites and my own discussion forum(shameless plug http://fancomics.3.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx). Which everyone should check out :D.

Why did I chose Deadpool?

Cause he's cool. More depth you ask? I love Deadpool, tied with Booster Gold and Jamie Madrox as my favorite superhero. I only discovered the character a year ago when I got back into comics, and have been getting any comic with him in it. He's just so out there. I can post the most outrageous things being him. Plus I get to break the 4th wall when I post as him.

If you post often, where do you get your ideas?

Mostly from comics news and current news. Or whatever's going on in my life. I honestly should post more, but a lot of the time don't or think of something then before I post it think its not so good so I hesitate. Also try to take some of DP's personality from the comics. Where he does mention his love of Bea Arthur, tacos, and his hatred of Agent X.

Where do I find pictures to post?

I usually search on yahoo, but I don't post much. Last few times I tried I got an error on my blog. Though I wish I had photoshop so I could make DP fighting the govenor of a certain Golden State(hint to future blog post).

P.S. should add that I have a "Cable" post at my site. Which in truth is not one person, its been about three(including myself). But unfortunately my compadres realized they didn't know too much comic stuff and didn't want to post anymore.

Now comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Thanks man. :)

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Deadpool is in the hiz-ouse! I really enjoy your blog. Deadpool has got that goofy Bugs Bunny humor that I really like. I'm glad you chose him to go for.

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home