From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Other Vegeta

Here's the Bio of the other man who channels the Prince of all Saiyans


Barry 27 Alabama

What made you start a blog like this?
I'm Like Bill and James I was inspired by the Hulk's blog.I thought Blogging would be fun.

If you post often, where do you get your ideas?
Hmm A lot of posts have come from Vegeta intereacting with Marve and characters One week I'll have him falling asleep while taking to Superman the next he's putting Wolverine in a dress after beating him. Some of my real life has leaked in like an argument over a parking space I saw. I just embellished it alot.


Why did you choose your particular character
Because It seems so easy for Goku. In Vegeta you have a guy who never gives up trying to match a guy who just gets stronger at the drop of a hat. And Vegeta has to work hard just to stay even.
Where do you find pictures for use on your blog
Mostly Google or Comics I have laying around the house my bad Very bad Microsoft paint skills . The Pepesi King and Centaur were e-mailed to me . I have no Idea were the guy in the Goku costume pic came from though.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You joked with your friends about being an Intergalactic Gladiator, too?

Cool.

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

How did that get there ? I know I did Something wrong . I'll fix it sorry Jon.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I thought it was funny.

I copied and pasted Yoda's, then inserted my own stuff, myself.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

yeah This is why I Should have paid more attention to what your your post said, and edited my mine. :-)

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Barry is looking off of Jon's paper! That's cheating!

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, Jon copied off your paper Yoda so it sounds like a wash.

3:36 PM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well, yeah, but I just copied the questions, not the answers.

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

The answers just got copied accidently I high lighted answes when I meant just todo so with the questions

6:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(occ)
I have done that with tags.. Seems you fixed though :)

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home