From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Anarchy Bedlam

So um, hi! I guess I should start by saying my name is Dana. Yup.. Um. I'm 15, though I will be turning 16 on the 28th. I live in lovely California and have been an X-Men fan since the X-Men: Evoltion days (though you would never know by looking at my comic collection.


Why did I start a blog like this?

I read Professor Xavier's and thought it would be fun. I actually agonized over it for a few days because I thought it would get in the way of school. It hasn't really. Namely because I don't post all too often. I also love RPing. Which seemed somewhat similar. So... yeah.

Why did I choose Emma and Wanda?

Well, I chose Emma because she was one of the very misunderstood characters. I hated when people bashed her for wearing what she does and because she had an affair with Scott. I probably wouldn't have picked her up, had it not been that, at the time, Professor Xavier's blog was speaking ill of Gambit. I enjoy Emma much more.

After awhile, I was getting bashed, so I decided to pick up someone else: Wanda. Her blog is great fun, considering I'm the only Avenger (Save Tony Stark, though he doesn't post). That and I thought it would be fun to mess with Magneto.

If you post often, where do you get your ideas?

Various storylines and other bloggers. Sometimes even television shows, from books or just pictures I see. But most of the time, I follow the story lines around the blogs.

Where do you find pictures to post

Google and from other various sites. Whatever I can scrounge up.

So yeah. Thats me. I guess.

9 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I have enjoyed both your blogs as well as your comments on the other blogs. I'm sorry if you felt picked on at all because of Emma's outfits. Everyone, by which I mean me mostly, was just having fun with a little teasing. Emma as a character really brings it on herself what with the outfits and walking the line between good and evil. Neither side is really going to trust her. I guess Wanda could have a bit of that since she started out in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and her father is a bad guy, but she has definitely proven herself over the years. I hope you decide to keep both blogs up.

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Deadpool said...

I agree with what was said above. Enjoy both blogs. Where you also the Wanda that posted early on in the first posts at Professor X's blog?

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Nope. I thought whoever it was was going to start a Wanda blog, but since they didn't I picked her up.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

I hope there are no hard feelings. T'was all in good fun right?

Oh, and great about the Scarlet Witch blog. I thought the other person would start up the blog too, but I'm glad you did.

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome, Dana. I wasn't sure how serious you were with saying goodbye on Emma's blog. I think you've been doing a great job with it and you've done a good job of finding her (and Wanda's, which I didn't realize that you were doing as well) voice.

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Son Goku said...

Hey, welcome

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I must say, your writing style and voice certainly does sound more mature than 15. I do enjoy your blogs.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

Howdy doo da!

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home