From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vote!

Should this blog be a RP blog, a OOC blog, or just be whatever whenever?
RP
OOC
Both
Free polls from Pollhost.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmm, that is a tough call. I suppose I might have an easier time chosing if I had any idea what either of them were. ;-]

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOC----

OOC is a term used in most Role Playing Games
it Means you are out of character like explain something from your real persona

RP is role playing

PVP is player vs player

PVE Player vs enemy (NPC)

and... opps sorry got carried away there

basically I understood this blog here to be mainly like vegeta said in another post for working out plot ideas exchanging pics but it really is up to the individual

:)

Personaly I would just like to go around and bite everyone :P

1:53 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Why do people talkk in initials?

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Ellethwen said...

Because intials are fun.

Apparently, I am supposed to leave my E-mail adress...

moonlit-wings@hotmal.com

^There ya go.

There, Legolas. I did it.

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Okay Vampirella, was that last comment OOC or RP?

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Deadpool said...

Wait, this blog should probably be out of character. I thought of this place as somewhere to meet up in case we needed to straighten things out or something. Yeah. OOC because its close to the O.C. and the guy with the eyebrows reminds me of Bea Arthur

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

By the way, I'm keeping this open until Sunday.

5:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home