From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, February 03, 2006

interrupt this program for an important OCC message

Some of you in here know what I am going through and have sent me emails, pms and I want to thank you for your prayers, best wishes and support...







The Verdict is IN!!!



My request to hold my ex husband in contempt for removing my son and daughter from the state....
Granted

My Request to hold my ex in contempt for Denying me my rights as a parent and keeping me from having visitation and having info on thier health, school where they are living....

Granted


My request to have my ex pay all my legal fees as punishment for contempt...


Granted

My request to allow me to have my kids here in Europe....

Granted


I won my case!!!! I am going to get to se my kids!!!

This has come a little late for my son who is 17 1/2 years old but just in time for my 15 year old daughter (though sooner would have been better I have jumped a major hurdle today)

Now if the ex will only abide by it...



Champagne anyone?

LETS PARTY!!!!



*Vampi does the happy dance*

and yes I have been crying....

again thank all of you have been emailing me and pming me... We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging