From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, July 24, 2006

This is neat-o!

I was mentioned this weekend in the Chicago Sun Times. Click here to see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, that is kinda cool! wonder if i could get mine in da florida times

1:54 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

And I'll get mentioned in the College Station Eagle for flaming them about the fact that DirecTV doesn't carry Anime Network, and College Station cable does, and there is no cable in my part of twon... so I was forced to get DTV. I'm sure they'll dismiss me as mad. "Geez, what's wrong with this guy? They're just cartoons," will say the annoying CSEagle people. I'm so misunderstood. *Runs out sobbing melodramatically.*

5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on anyone who says 'theyer just cartoons' needs not be in the entertainment world. they're not just cartoons they're apart of our life! *Runs out sobbing melodramatically.*

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Can I just take this moment to say- I love DirecTv!

As you may have heard me mention in the past, there are "it" moments in everyone's life - graduating college, getting married, overcoming cancer - the before and after points of major events. The 'it' moment in my life was getting DirecTv with free TIVO. Now my life is complete.

12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home