From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Opps my bad-title edited and changed

okay I jumped the gun and miss read today isnt our 1st blog year
this post has been edit so I dont look like a silly willy anymore

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand.

How can it be a year old when the first post says December 7?

I know Star Wars Unpulgged has been around for a year on July 3rd.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Too little, too late.

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm just kidding. I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to play catch-up. It's amazing how long a week is in blogging time.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home