From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Aren't you guys pshyceded? ABOUT MY MOVIE?

Probably ot too pshyced... but uuuh. I thnk I am gonna have little plot in the movie. It is just gonna be random events. So I need you guys to give me as many random events you can think of! Because whatever you say, 99% chance it will be in the movie!!!! Your ideas, in a MOVIE!!!! MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE!!! OK!!!

So um... yeah. I think I should start a Captain Falcon blog.

9 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Manfaye vs. Congorilla.

8:40 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Oh, and Captain Falcon is cool. He is from F-Zero (for those who don't know, that is a racing game and also an anime...) which is good... Tell me when it opens.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I would love to see you juggle a torch, a live porcupine, and a running chainsaw.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Nepharia said...

Son to mother in Best Buy: "But Mom, can't we just buy it, PLEEEZE!" the kid whines.

"No, Dear, I'm sorry. It's far too expensive," Mom explains.

"But it's only $69," the kid answers.

The mom turned when she heard to price, put a defiant hand on her hip and answered, "Yeah, well money doesn't grow on trees, you know."

"Oh yes it does," the boy responds, "What do they make the paper out of?"

8:25 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

In Animal Crossing, money literally grows on trees.

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Deadpool said...

A clown comes in front of the camera doing jazz hands. Than takes out a pie looks at you winks. Puts his number in your pants and walks off.

Oh here's another one. Have a samurai fight a rabbit in the background when someone is just talking.

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

My dog tried to chase a rabbit last night. But I wouldn't let her, I held the leash.

5:07 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I've only seen a few rabbits.

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

tHANKS all..

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home