From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hey people.

I admire all the work you guys have done with the place :-) it is really awesome! I have a movie coming out sooner or later. Probably by the end of the summer. It will be a very comical movie with more than one cardboard knight. The jokes and setting will be surrounding an online game called Runescape. I don't know if any of you have heard about it, or played it, but it is extremely popular. I play it too much he he. Anyway. The movie will be around a half hour to an hour long. I will put a lot of work into it, and I hope it turns out really good. And I want as many people to see it as I can. It will be on a cd in video cd format, you can basically play it on your computer or use a dvd player that reads more than just dvd. Most dvd players can do it, some can't. Anyway, if you guys want to see the movie FOR FREE (just pay the shipping which will be cheap as possible) please e-mail me your adress and I will send it to you as soon as I finish it. I would appreciate it if you guys would do this. I want lots of people to see this, and when you are done with the movie maybe you could show it to your friends, if you have any (just kidding). So please e-mail me and tell me what you think and send me your adress if you want it!

My email: splapped@gmail.com

Thanks guys

-Ari (sir cardboard)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well this is great

sadly it wouldnt work on my DVD I live in Germany and DVD's coded

so to play a DVD from the US you have to have a DVD player that plays code region 1

and we are region 2 and I think its
a different region for asia africa and aussie (have to ask Koma)

but you said the pc now there is where I am stumped does the regional code also do the pcs?


also Carb you should post this announcement in Psst in the forums too for people to see and read :) I am sure alot will love to get the dvd---


My husband the proffessions computer hackner nerd says

(I hope I get this right)

it depends on the pc but most...
at first you can play anything you like but it will say this is region 1 blah blah and eventually will be set so only rgion 1 dvds can be played and then the pc is set to that there are ways around it but not everyone knows how

if anyone has furthur info I am sure it would be useful to share :)

9:01 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Really, Vampi? Japanese dvds play on my DVD player... They have Japanese writing on them and everything. Maybe they were fansubs and I didn't know it. That would explain the awfully done subtitles... :0

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home