From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bla Bla Bla

Hello, since all my gear is not working properly, I have been forced to a lack of updates. However, I've managed to write two new entries the last two days, well actually Obi-Wan has...if anyone is interested in reading them:
Jinx me

Of course this blog has connections with Kriss and Anakin so in the long run, to follow the full story I suggest reading all our blogs :)
Gosh it sounds like I'm advertising, but really I'm doing this for you guys :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home