From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Retired?

Is Swamp Thing retired from the blogiverse? (I got tired of saying blogosphere.) I ask because I think he got mad because he was being talked badly of from a lot of people. Do you think we scared him away? I do. I should probably delete that poorly written satire from my blog... Adding insult to injury. Unneeded insult for that matter...

2 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

The insult on my blog was unneeded, that is. Not your insults.

4:57 AM

 
Blogger Swamp Thing said...

You didn't scare me away, Synth-J'onn. Not at all. I left. Your programming is keeping your blog running the way we expected, now that we've moved you out of our universe and offically into the blogiverse with Captain Koma where you belong. Power Girl was pissed about this particular cheat on the part of Heroes(?)United, but I guess that's she gets for headbutting your friend Koma. This has all been rather amusing to say the least.
Mission completed.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home