From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Invites and Blogroll

Hi Heroes (and the occasional villian)

For those who wishes to join pleease email me or one of the admins (email links in sidebar)

If you have joined and dont see your name in the blogroll please email me and let me know and I will get you on the members blog-roll

for those who wants a HU button for the site see the side bar


Dont forget to also re-register to the forum... We have Character smilies and avatars and now have the blog roll listed... just click the sidebar link

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not on the blogroll Vampi.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Pantha said...

added

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

Hey - Princesses are heroes too!

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Lia I will get you on

meanwhile please join the forum :)

5:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leia--- I have sent your invite
as soon as you join I will add you to blogroll also you have an avatar and smiliey waiting for you in the forum

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home