From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Updated: New forum (OOC)

Updated: 7:45 germany---

the forum I created crash and now doesnt exist since I am the only admin atm and havent deleted it the
the problem is with the boards
I have contacted someone and they are aware of it... said some boards are down for maintence

Deadpool has suggested another board so I might go with it


update 4:45 germany --

I have recreate the forum... the place does still allow free forums so I am not sure what happen I am trying to get a hold of Barriss and I have subbmitted a ticket to IPS about our missing forum


anyhow I have re-created it here

since I created the avatars/ smilies/ background etc... I have it saved in a file and will soon re load it all and things will be back

I will also recreate the forums

please be patient as this will take time

Novy/vampi




I could find a registry to redo the forum and Since only Barriss can delete the forum and I doubt she did I think our Forum came victim to a company no longer providing a free service... hey it happens and lets pray blog never does it


I could be wrong... I am currently redoing the forum with another free service company and will post updates

edit: okay when I got it set up I will post a link right now is not a good time because this one isnt working so I will try another site

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

My guess is that the serve may have crashed. I checked another invision free site and it seems to be working fine.

If problem still persist with the new board I'd suggest using forumer. Its pretty good, I use if for my forum. And 100x better than proboardz

8:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks deadpool

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home