From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Fourms Gone

I don't know what happened but when I click on the the link to the Fourum it's just not there anymore. I'm hoping it's some kind of technical diffculty but I doubt it. :-(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know... I am sad to learn it is gone

4:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay 1 of 2 things happened

either (and since I cant find where to sign up to re create the forum is most likely) IPS is no longer providing forums for free

or

the one who created it deleted

4:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home