From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OOC-south of france

Sunday I am going for a week to France... I am not sure I will be able to post on Saturday but I know I wont be able to post until I get back and then it wont be too much as my in laws will be here for a few days...


The Plan is to do my challenge before I go and when I get back (Maggie/LGS)

However I am setting up for all my other characters to have something Happen to them that will explain why they cant crossover or post while I am gone...


Each character will have something unique happen to them during this week...
at the end each post I will close with it could be days or weeks (something to that effect)

So once you read that you know I wont be posting again until I get back


Please do not include me in crossovers during that time

11 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Not even if we fly into the future or something? Not that I'm planning to. No offense but the current crossover in my blog is massive enough as is. Hm... You're leaving for France Saturday. I'm leaving for Japan early July. We're both going to be on our trips for a week. We might meet in the airport while changing flights! And not know that we are each other! That'd be odd...

9:27 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Bwahahaha! I just checked Swamp Thing's blog, and you ARE in the latest crossover. Let's hope it's over by Saturday!

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Pantha said...

that would be cool but I dont have to fly I live in germany so I am taking a train


and No Martian Vampi isnt, he deleted Vampis comment and banned her from commenting (thus me as well) but I asked him not to include me

he is not listening

but no please do not include me into swampthings crossover as far as I am concern it isnt happening

see TX and Panthas blog


btw enjoy Japan :) hey want me to send you a post card?
:))

aka Vampi

9:34 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Well, it's not a matter of my choice. Swamp Thing is currently doing the story in his blog. And you appeared in the third update of two days ago's post. But why would he delete your comment? I can't imagine you saying anything offensive. And after you praised his link format, too... The only comments I've ever deleted are my own and Lee's. Swamp Thing has recently restricted commenting to team members. Isn't he his only team member? Why stop feedback? I am very confused. Well, who knows what evil lurks in the heart of plants? Maybe he has been possessed by Magneto... or something.

P.S. I may send you an email with my adress for your post card to be sent to.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Magdalena said...

cool... anyone who wants me to send post cards just email me I love sending and recieving them


aka
Vampi

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Magdalena said...

oh also Manhunter I know I was just asking that in regars to swamptings crossover

that please in your blog please dont continue to crossover me please...


if you want to crossover with me that is fine we can discuss one when I get back and you get back from Japan :)

11:02 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I could crossover you out! Like have you leave to do what your character will have to do for the next while that you're gone! I wonder who Swamp Thing'll draft into the crossover next... I'm sorry Swamp Thing. You seemed so logical yesterday. But then you restricted comments and started deleting Novy's comments. And now I checked Pantha's blog and it turns out that he is insane. Now my first giant crossover is crashed! *Sobs.* Just kidding, Novy. You do what you want in your blogs.

4:35 PM

 
Blogger captain koma said...

No Sky, No Vampi, No Magdelena, No Warbird, No Danny, No Shi.

No Tx no fun.

Oh well I'll try to cope with Magneto, Wolverine and Lin.

Wolvy takes a while getting posts up.

Then again I am unemployed and have loads of time on my hands. Well now that table tennis is on holidays.

*Sigh*

Lin can kill you all, Now.

5:49 AM

 
Blogger November Rain said...

No worries I will be back

7:01 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

"Oh well I'll try to cope with Magneto, Wolverine and Lin."

What about me?

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home