From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Koma needs a better picture

***** ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS ON THE HU *****

I've had enough with being a pixlated mini hero. So if any of you can draw (better than me, which is probably all of you) it'd begreat to see what you come up with. Not sure wether youse should post them here but if you post them somewhere and give me a heads up. That'd be great.

Oh yeah and henchman432. Dude I'm getting you into the story read Lins blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kodiak can draw and I can color
get with him via email :)

1:55 AM

 
Blogger captain koma said...

cool I'll e-mail kody.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home