From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy 150th!

Well, Heroes United has reached 150 posts, as of this typing (which is freaky, considering my blog reached 100 a couple of days ago. And because the counter just reached 1000 hits [because of me]) I have to congratulate all of you posters who helped make it possible... If I posted here as often as I do in the forum, we'd be at about 10,000 posts, but still... Congratulations HU!

(Oh, yeah, and Mr. Cartoon Network news source [ME!] says to go check out the Toonami Jetstream! Believe it!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 150th

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Deadpool said...

I don't think even my blog has 100 posts yet. Yay for 150!

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home