From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Swamp Thing, New Member of Heroes:United.

Hello, fellow heroes!

I am proud to be a member of the Heroes:United.

All of your weblogs are wonderous. Keeping up with my own daily online journal Swamp Thing's Blog is proving to be an interesting challenge.
I am trying my best, but the process is sometimes very slow. Seeing all of your blogs, in their diversity is so rewarding. Thank you, Professor Xavier for inviting me.

Heroes: United is a very exciting group to be in. I hope to make a lot of friends here.


Stand tall, heroes! Stand proud!


Thanks again, my friends.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be the first to say Welcome:-)

11:50 PM

 
Blogger Swamp Thing said...

Thanks.

2:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome...

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Glad to have you onboard Swamp Thing!

Maybe now I can finally find out what the difference between you and Man-Thing are. You know, besides the hyphon.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Swamp Thing said...

You wish to know the real difference between me and Man-Thing, Professor Xavier?

I'm a lot more fun to have at parties!

3:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home