From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I hate the blog roll

It usually forgets me -sniff- so I always have to mention my own blog here.

Well lets take a trip through the HU and see where we end up.

Well well welll look who's brains gotten too big for his container.

Yes thats right Dr Nemonock has his own blog. Its a bit of a chick flick of a blog and if you hate romance this might not be your cup of tea. Well to be true it is creepy romance between a brain and a homicidal Sinead O'Connor acolyte. Which always warms the heart of this genius. So go check out cause it seems the doctors in and his prescription is bloody love.

Also have a read of his victory speech on who wants to be a super villain

Now Batman and his villains is still running forward with all the pace of Lost. Man is this story line going to take a while. I reckon It'll still be going when I've finished the Oddessy and am onto my duel with Nemonock. Also for some reason The Scarlett Spider is in this.

Oh and Spongebob too.



Ok as said before Nemonock won Who wants to be a Super Villain and thats great but why not check out his rival in the final Tak for some fun. He may have lost and got the small fry certificate but that doesn't mean he's not the same fun loving Imperial Stromtrooper we all know and love.
Oh and he's still pining for a certain Lt Cmndr.



Other blogs of Note :

Blockade Boy What can I say I just like it.
Occasional Superheroine Updates a lot. Always something interesting.
Deadpool and Jonn I said it wouldn't last long but it whent longer than I thought it would check out the craziness

Oh yeah check me out The Kosmic Oddessy Kontinues

Wish Henchy would actually do it but of course he chickened out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bennet said...

What's Spidey doing with Spongebob??

5:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At me a similar situation. I invite to discussion.

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home