From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dress Me Up For My Life!

Recently I went through some... personal difficulties. As a result, I have a brand spankin' new body, and no idea of how I should dress it or even style its hair! So I started a contest to find the best new look for me. Everybody is welcome to enter! No art skills and hardly any computer skills are necessary! The winner gets a lovely watercolor/ink drawing by me, portraying myself in the winning ensemble. I've already had three entries, depicting me as a kind-of "human fortress", a steampunk aviator replete with ginormous handlebar mustache, and a suave, bare-chested warrior with a medallion that would make the Phantom Stranger himself moist with envy. Contest rules and a handy template to scribble on can be found here. Come one, come all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I am looking for my husband Nathan Petrelli. Please if anyone knows where he is-e-mail me!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, if your new body is Megan Fox-like, then I suggest going au natural. If your new body is Bobcat Goldthwait-like, I suggest something along the lines of Iron Man's outfit.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy Rizza said...

Heh. Neither... it looks pretty much like my old body, with all its original parts back in place. But yeah, if I looked like Bobcat Goldthwait I'd want to cover that up.

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home