From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, September 15, 2006

weekend thing

I will post any who wish to do the 200th party POV during the weekend...

Email me your POV and I will post it... The Party is at Sky CIty (no weapons or fighting as requested by NOEL)

You can write about your experience at the Party or what you remember best in my past post
you can comment what you like best about Vampi or what you dont like...

have fun and I look forward in getting your POV


email listed on blog profile and in forum :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home