From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hey peeps.

Um this really stinks. I had my camera able to hook up to a T.V. so that I could record anything that happens on the T.V. this was gonna be the key thing in order to make my new site that records the overdubbed game of driv3r. I am able to put my own voice in the game while the replay is going, it fits perfectly and is quite humorous. I lost my charger to my camera a while ago, and I went to the website of the camera in order to get a new charger. I bought one, but it turned out to be this thing that you plugged into the camera and it made it just on, no charge. I was mad because I thought this is what I had to buy. I used the thing that just kept it on in order to hook it up to my T.V. so I could record, but when I did, the camera started to make a loud buzzing sound right when I plugged it in. So now I am mad. I finally bought the real charger and it is still doing the same thing. I tried my best to figure this problem out, I messed with all the settings and tried 4 different cords, 3 different T.V'S, and it just wont work. If anyone knows what is wrong or has an idea what is wrong, PLEASE tell me so that I may continue my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home