From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

75>30something

Dudes (and chicks). Heroes United is HUGE!!! I can't believe that this site has over 40 more people in it than Star Wars united. Maybe because the fact that most people from SWU joined HU. BUT IT IS STILL AWESOME! Do you think we beat a blogger record? Most people that joined one blog? If we did, we could get that front page thing, or at least blogs of note. Have we already? I dunno. But uh... Yeah. I am glad I was able to help you guys get together. It didn't take that long, and I am glad all the admins dedicated themselves to bringing this forward. From now on, I am going on this site every chance I get, I will try to be part of the blogring as often as I can, because I don't wanna miss out! You will see me around!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Three cheers for our founding member, Carboard Knight!

Hip hip! Horray!

Hip hip! Horray!

Hip hip! Horray!



Yay!

9:08 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Hip hip! Hooray!
Hip hip! Hooray!
Hip hip! Hooray!
Yay!

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I don't really cheer but I am glad the board is here. I do spend more time at our forum though. Have you checked it out Knight?


Oh fine -


Hip hip! Horray!

Hip hip! Horray!

Hip hip! Horray!

12:18 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Well of course you spend more time on the forum. There's nothing to do on the blog.

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Darth Vader said...

That is a surprising number but how many of your members still post on their blogs?

9:14 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Most. About 96% or so I think.

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home