From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yahoo!

I think everyone that has Yahoo! should put there Yahoo! screen name on this post, this is so that obviously, everyone can see it. Then we can have meetings and stuff, I'll try to sset up meetings on the weekends, I know that not everyone is in the same time zone, (Vampirella lives in germany) so I am going to have to figure out a time that everyone is awake at. Maybe 2' o clock eastern time, thats like nine o 'clock in germany, and I think it might be good for other people, I am not sure.

Please message me on Yahoo! My screen name is:
Cardboredknight (who would have guessed?)

I might not be able to do a meeting next weekend though.

*update!* If you accidentally spell heroesUNTIED.blogspot.com I made a site for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 6 hrs a head of EST...

thos who have Yahoo is listed on the forum

those who aren't listed can email me and I will list them

Also we have a chatroom in the forum

for those who dont like yahoo

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home