From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Falling apart?

Wow. I think we are falling apart. I am... Discontinuing... Cardboredknight... Not that anyone cares!

But I am doing these funny ninja things... And they are better then Cardboredknight...

My myspace

You will see my better videos there.

Let Cardboredknight rest in the internet where I can go back one day and look at how retarded I was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm sorry to hear Carbored Knight is coming to an end. I enjoyed your videos. I suppose there may not really have been too many more places to go with the concept though. I think you may be right that it's time to branch out. And you can't go wrong with ninjas!

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home