From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

as promised










I promised a lot of people pictures of my halloween party and some pictures of my bday presents....

.
welcome....



the pumpkin pie is homemade



pre-dinner the table is set


where are the trickortreaters?


that is my cast iron couldron and it is pretty big





my halloween flowers

my pumkin this year


yum turkey



even Shelob got something to eat




she enjoyed the baby mous I think I will stick to the turkey..



my bday gifts

DVDs and---

Brain (2) and Arial




Kermit



Miss Piggy


I got more but that what I promised I would show

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I really like your tarantula. Where'd you get it?

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That pie looks good.

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home