From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy BDAY

to my little girl Psycho monkey

she is 16 please go by and wish her a happy bday :)

She hasnt posted in a while because she is working on bringing her Geometry grade up but hey I made low grades in geo too so I cant complain.. I am just proud she is trying so hard

Her other grades were really well but she wants to bring that one up so she hasnt been posting but hopes to be back soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Tell her "Happy Birthday" for me, okay?
I turned 16 in September this year too.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I'd wish her a happy birthday, but you wouldn't want my bad influence rubbing off on her, would you? ;)

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home