From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Vintage

OK, I doubt anyone but Xavier (and possibly Vampi) will remember this, but back in February I made a post about the people who were eligible for the position of headmaster at the Xavier Institute. I had originally made my own pictures from Microsoft Paint, but was unable to get them working. Well, now I'm finally able to and I just wanted to show everyone...
And I know the Pictures are sad, and what they say is even more pathetic, but at 3 o'clock in the morning when I was falling in and out of sleep and making them, they made me hysterical...
So just bear with me...

________________________________

Fred and I were laying in on my bed reading, when a scary thought crossed our minds.

"Hey," he said, "when Xavier dies, who takes over the school?"

I stared at him blankly.

"I... don't... know. I think it's Scott...?"

"You mean Wimpy McPriss is gonna run this joint?"

"Yes, I think so."

We began to worry as we went through the list of the few people who were eligible to run the school.



Cyclopes?

"I don't like food anymore!"


















Wolverine?




"And that's how ya' kill a guy kids!"














Emma?
"I'm so great!"







Jean?

"I will kill you all! AHH HAHAHA!"









Storm?

"I am queen and almighty Goddess!"


Beast?


"...?"


Me?


I think I'm going to go put a permanent shield around Professor Xavier.....

4 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I remember this from when I read it an hour ago!

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

Those are a heck of a lot better than the " Private Hudson" doodles I put up on LGS a while back

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

A permanent shield is a great idea, as long as it doesn't interfer with my TIVO reception.

5:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home