From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Shock of Spam!

I was looking at those dated early posts I came across some dated spam... (and discovered the Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator used to read my blog! Shocking!) Really, do they think they're going to get someone to buy something on a four month old page? Anyways, here's the post...

As you can see, I was plugging Cartoon Network from the beginning of my blog... And I'd totally forgotten that I was supposed to be in the 80's! I basically just did that because I wanted to tell 80's stories from my standpoint, but as any reader of my blog can tell you, that's not what's been happening at all, lately... Not to mention my job sponcering oreos. I wonder what the boss is going to say when I show up when I get home from the Monitors and check in...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I've been everywhere, man.

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Jon you have you are a good guy I say we should make you the official HU recruiter...

Jon scouts out potential HU memebers and asks if they want to join and then send gaia xavier or myself and email for them and we get them hooked up

aww in favor say aye

2:52 AM

 
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

But you haven't compleminted me! Or event commented for months! For shame!

5:38 AM

 
Blogger Cyclops said...

Aye. Or Yay, whichever you prefer.

Now I'm going to go get me some Oreo's. Double Stuff, 'natch.

6:23 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

2015-07-28 zhengjx
tory burch handbags
kate spade
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses uk
air max uk
oakley sunglasses outlet
soccer shoes for sale
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
jordan femme
true religion jeans
snapbacks hats
oakley sunglasses cheap
michael kors handbags
chanel outlet
air force pas cher
cheap soccer jerseys
polo ralph lauren
pandora bracelets
louis vuitton borse
michael kors watches
beats by dre
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors
longchamp outlet online
ralph lauren femme
nike pas cher
coach outlet store online
hollister kids clothing
toms outlet store
soccer outlet
michael kors uk outlet
jordan shoes uk
air max 2015
kate spade bags
louis vuitton sacs
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home