From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I was the 2000 viewer of HU!!

And here's my proof -


So . . what's my prize, Vampi?

5 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

You photoshopped it. Doesn't count. (What, you picked on me when I said I did it, as will I you! Ha!)

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 HU credits will go into your account

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aha ha! Nice try, J'onn. (Just goes to show, you can never trust an alien.)

Thanks, Vampi!

4:52 AM

 
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Is your finger tired from pressing the F5 key?

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

No. I enjoy the work out actually.

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home