From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, June 02, 2006

The *Best* Blue colored Twi'lek is here.

Okay. I belive many of you know my story. It would be somewhat redundant to put it here.

However, if you check out my Journals. You can find most all of it there. However, if you wanted something more personal and romantic, you could take a read at this.

Thanks for making me a part of your Justice League. I'll do my best to get along with everyone, even those who have wronged me greatly.

So... If you'll excuse me, isn't there some citizen village that needs saved from some power hungry maniac?

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Welcome Erifia!

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Thanks for the invite.

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home