From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, February 20, 2006

Smoking my pipe

Pip,
You got any extra pipeweed?
I'm runnin' a bit low.
Gotta go buy some more, but can't 'til market day.
I'll let you have some nice vegetables from my garden as a rade if ya want.

I think I'm goin' go have myself a nice tall bottle of brandy.
Anyone care to join me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pippin said...

Sam,

Yes, I have extra pipeweed and I'll trade extra pipeweed that I have for some mushrooms.

Just let me know how much you need, and I'll get it to you.

How big of a glass of brandy are you talking about Sam?

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Legolas said...

You mean a pint, right Sam? When you go to the market on market day try to avoid strange new shops that may have old decrepid hobbits in them distributing maps of you.

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I've always heard that smoking will stunt your growth. Looks like they were right.

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home