From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

One cannot always be a hero, but one can always be a human

"One cannot always be a hero, but one can always be a human"
Sam doesn't like this logo much.
It is deeply offending.
I am definitely not a human!
I am a hobbit!
I am a garden-tending hobbit!
Speaking of which, currently I am looking for more employers.
I have Mr. Frodo's garden well covered, mine as well, but I would like more work.
I just love gardening so.
I also love brandy!
In fact, tonight I am goin' to the bar.
Anyone, care to join in?

7 Comments:

Blogger Vampirella said...

welcome to the blog


gardening? do you know how to do Grave yards?

the skeletons and zombies tore up my graveyard pretty badly all my lovely lilies of the damned are gone

drink sounds nice maybe when I am back from my trip to NY

again Welcome :)

-------------------------------------

OCC-
the comment I think is because many use this as a OCC and thier blog as RP

I am not sure I think its really up to the person

3:48 AM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

I really don't know what it is. Yoda just kind of gave us a profile and said we could do this like one of the other blogs he'd been on. After that everyone just started giving a profile and it's kind of turned into an OCC blog. We could change it though. Lets have a vote. If the majority votes for role-playing, I'll find something else for the top.

One problem though, I don't know how to make the voting polls. Anybody up for the job?

4:08 AM

 
Blogger Vampirella said...

OCC-- Gaia go here it makes it for you and then gives you the code

basically I normally play the rule of RPG online games, board games or RL RPG (all of which I have participated in or have friends who are in it)

I am in my character unless you see OCC I always declare OCC when I am not (usually I think) LOL

so it really doesnt matter to me LOL

5:03 AM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

It doesn't matter either way to me. I think I could find an in character way to talk about story lines . That's why I thought we were occ We could leave it up to the induvidual I guess

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Can you tend to the Enterprise's holographic garden?

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Pippin said...

Sam, will you pay for my round too, please?

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Legolas said...

ME ME! I want to go!!

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home