From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hello

Hello, I am Legolas and I am finally a united hero. Sorry I have not posted yet, but I had to hunt down a bunch of Uruk-hai who took my friends. Then they ran in this big forest and I kept following them and then I found them a few days later at Isengaurd. This sounds somewhat familiar....almost as if it was in some movie or something....Sam, if your looking for a gardening job, I have one for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vampirella said...

welcome
so you must me a good tracker/hunter

but how well do you do with werewolves and vampires?

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Legolas said...

I don't think I've hunted wearwolves or vampires, but I am the best at hunting Oliphants. Like that time I killed one in front of Minas Tirith.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Pippin said...

Legolas, I think he's looking for help.

And I'd help you Sam, really I would, but you see I very busy smoking some Wild Toby as it is!

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Okay, I'm guessing you voted for RP, right? ;-]

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said...

Hey, Legolas!

I'm completely new to blogging, and there's two "group blogs" that I would like to be a part of (Heroes: United and Star Wars: Unplugged). How do I join them?

Please leave me a comment on my blog in answer to this. Thanks!

4:47 PM

 
Blogger Pippin said...

RP!?
I heard of it but no sometimes I don't answer in RP besides I not a member so I havn't voted, yet.. but I'd like to be a member. Don't tell me, you need an email address, right? Ok, here it is, my e-mail address it's tookisafool@yahoo.com

4:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home