From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Phoenix Rising

Okay. My name is Remington, but you can call me Remy. I'm a 20 yr old comic fan from Texas, and have loved the X-Men since I first saw The Animated Series.

Alright. On to Jean.

Why did I start a blog like this?
Well, I started with one of my friends, who plays Emma. I love to RP, and this was just another way to do so. My first choice would have been Emma, but she was already being used by my friend. I had been reading Professor Xavier's blog and thought it looked like fun, so I thought "Who could I be, and still have fun?" Which leads me to the second question:

Why did I choose Jean?
I just loved the fact that I could go back and forth with her. Playing off the whole Phoenix/Dark Phoenix thing. I would play her more true to character, but I liked it when she would just lose it. It also meant for lots of back and forth with Emma, and some picking on Scott. I always try to have fun with her, and she is one of my favourite characters.

If you post often, where do you get your ideas?
Mainly I go off of Professor and the other X-Bloggers. But sometimes I use the comics and cartoons, and especially the Phoenix. I never realized that some of my posts would actually influence some of the other bloggers as well.

Where do you find pictures to post?
Google usually. I have alot of my own, and sometimes I use Photoshop, but not often.

So. That's it. Heh. I guess.. if you have questions or something... or whatever. Hi. And stuff.

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hi Remy. Kind if suprised you didn't pick Gambit. ;}
Just as well as he's a bit of a punch line. Phoenix was obviously a good choice. I enjoy your blog and I'm glad you're here. One of the things I like is the sense of community that's building.

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Wait, Jean's a dude?

Oh man, game over.

OK OK, welcome.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Deadpool said...

Welcome man!

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Yeah, yeah. I'm a dude. And thanks everyone!

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Vegeta said...

Welcome

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Gaia said...

Like, totally hi!

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home