From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Saiyan_Prince_Vegeta's Bio

*Hides power level for a moment*

James
24/M/California, USA

What made you start a blog like this?
I found the Incredible Hulk's Blog and started thinking to myself, "hey..I think I could do something like this."

Why did you choose your particular character?
He's my favorite character in the Dragonball series. He's proud, focused, goal driven, and is always out to better himself. Plus at the time I thought no one had done a Vegeta blog. Wasn't until later that I found out there was, but we've fixed that by "being from diffrenet universes."

If you post often, where do you get ideas?
I don't know. I've tried to put Vegeta in a "real world" type setting, so some of the ideas come from what happens to me in my daily life (the job part anyway).

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
Google. I just try to Photoshop the images into real life backgrounds with my crappy Photoshop skills. :D

*Powers back up*